Atmos Tyga X Shine Pillar Vaporizer
- Deep ceramic chamber that holds herb
- Six different heat settings allow for customized vaping experience
- Comes with a five-year warranty
- Works with both dry herb and waxes
- Vapor quality is good and does not require strong pulls
- Not the best value due to Tyga partnership
- Conduction heating element works well but not on par with the best convection heating elements
As the vaporizer industry continues to grow, big names in the music industry have begun to partner with vaporizer makers to create exclusive product lines.
Atmos has jumped into a partnership with the rapper Tyga to promote the Tyga X Shine Pillar Kit. For those who are unfamiliar, Tyga is a successful rapper currently signed with Def Jam and has had several charting hits.
At the end of the day, it is the quality of the vaporizer that matters no matter who’s name is on the packaging. While we think partnerships are good for marketing, they often do not speak to the quality of the product. Below we give you an in depth look at our thoughts on the Atmos Tyga Pillar Vaporizer.